Saturday, January 23, 2010

Cuttlebug spot challenge 10


I made this card for the cuttlebugspot challenge. It required you to have a 10 on the card.
Today is our grandaughter Robyn's 10th birthday. She lives in the Netherlands. This challenge came just a week too late, as she already has a card from us, but "what the heck" A 10th birthday is worth another card. So Robyn this one is for you as well.
I used a lavender CS and embossed the candles folder and numbers from the alphabet, also "happy b'day" all from cuttlebug folders.
DP paper is from my Funky hand CD and the charm was from a RAK.
I know she likes bling so, the candles have yellow glitter and the numbers and words, some stickles.
So watch the post for this one Robyn. Hope you had a wonderful day.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Congrats on Robyn's 10th birthday. This is a beautiful card Ursula, I am sure she will enjoy it! Well done. Take care, Sharon

~JulieH~ said...

congrats on your win at the Cuttlebugspot! Gorgeous card I love the glittered flames on the candles and I'm sure your granddaughter will love receiving another card!
juliexx