Sunday, January 17, 2010

Flag Card swap


Where is the time going? Midway in January already. I have been trying to get cards finished for challenges, but not making progress fast enough. Anyway I had to do a card swap and the theme was."use colours in your country's flag. So here is what I came up with.
White card stock.
DP - local company Paper explosion
Sentiment - Great impressions
Flowers from stash and puched out.
Trim in green and black - Die cut from "Krealies" dies.
Red heart brads.
I think this covers all our flag colours.
Hope everyone has a good week.

4 comments:

Riet said...

Prachtige kaart Ursula,mooi papier en kleuren.

Liefs Riet.xx

Fiorella said...

Nice card!

Rene Sharp said...

Very pretty Ursula!

Birgit said...

Hello Ursula, welcome to blogging world! You have done a great job so far. Enjoy! Unfortunately my blog is still on winter break ;-).
With love from Austria,
Birgit