Monday, January 25, 2010

Friendship book



On one of the PCP groups that I belong to, we exchange Friendship pages, which can be bound together to form a book. These are my pages that I have been swoping.
White CS, stamped with light blue using a Hero Arts flourish stamp.
"Friends" stamp by Great Impressions, stamped onto white CS
Blue cardstock, again stamped with the flourish stamp in a darker blue.
Both of these cut with a nestability
Flowers and leaves are punched out, with a White flower from my stash and a yellow brad.
Page 2 gives all my details that were required. A lovely way to know more about my cardmaking frends.

3 comments:

Cariena said...

lovely card, Ursula!! i really like the colour scheme and the layout!! what a nice idea!!

Riet said...

Ohhh wat prachtig gemaakt Ursula,mooi papier en kleuren, de bloemen zijn ook zo mooi.

Liefs Riet.xx

dragon said...

Ursula,
These are wonderful. I love the colour combo and the text is lovely that is used to answer the questions... Beautiful.


Lynn xx