Saturday, January 9, 2010

I love fucshias


I love fucshias and have about 10 different colours flowering in my garden at the moment. We had such a storm last night with wind and rain, it battered the poor things a bit. Just before Christmas, I had an opportunity to do a class making flowers from punch outs. I enjoyed it and made a card for a special friend's birthday. Of course it didn't fit into an envelope, so with my recently acquired scor-pal I made a box for it. My friend was over the moon with it.

5 comments:

Firenze said...

WOW Ursula - that card is incredible! And the box too, so beautiful.
Well done on bravely venturing into Blogland - you'll find it's a lot of fun and a great way to make friends.
Keep it up!
Helen
Firenze Cards

Sharon said...

Oh Ursula, this is absolutely beautiful. Wow! And look how your Followers have grown, you are doing amazingly well! Congrats. Best wishes Sharon

Fiorella said...

Congrats on your blog! And the card is amazing. Fucshias are one of my favorite flowers and I love the way you realized them.

Enfys said...

Wow Ursula, this is one of the prettiest flower cards I have seen, just fabulous
big hugs
En xx

Elaine L. said...

Those fuchsias look so real! I've been wanting to get a book on flower making...this has decided it for me!