Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Joshua


Towards the end of last year my grandson in Netherlands turned 8, He loves aeroplanes and plays soccer and guitar, so combining all his interests and using my new scor-pal this was the card I came up with. I thought it would be quite a challenge, but it came together very easily.
The papers were just bits and pieces and I downloaded the soccer paper.
Music notes and sentiment were local stamps.
"Joshua" was cut with my cuttlebug, and the images were sent to me from a friend in a RAK. I have used this trifold card often since and always is successful. Joshua liked his card very much.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh Ursula, you are so clever. This trifold card is absolutely beautiful. Have never tried it, looks too complicated for me! Well done!

Riet said...

Ohhh die is schitterend Ursela,leuk die stempel, mooi papier.

Liefs Riet.xx