Monday, March 22, 2010

Annabelle's Stamps challenge



This is the card I decided to enter for the challenge. I made it for a dear blogging friend who is very ill. I used the sketch from Annabelle"s stamp challenge

Paper. White card, matted pink card with dark pink flourises stamped onto it. The DP paper was a small piece I had left from some I bought last year in the Netherlands.

Image - Clear Art Stamps - message on a bottle. I bought this set at Hobby-ex and it is the first time I have used it. Coloured with twinking H2O's and some glossy accents on the bottle stopper.
The sketch required some bling so I have put on some rhinestones and a flower to make it pretty.
That's it. How do you like it. Hopefully will be back tomorrow with another card. Have a great week, luckily for the SA ladies, it is a short one.








5 comments:

RosesMarijke said...

Wat een lief kaartje is dit!!

het beste toegewenst voor de zieke!!
xxxMarijke

Sharon said...

A real cute card Ursula. Love the message in a bottle stamp. Enjoy the rest of your week. Sharon

Andrea said...

So very pretty Ursula, I love it. Thanks for playing along with our sketch, and good luck!
Andrea

Rene Sharp said...

What a wonderful card Ursula. Lucky friend to receive it!! Thanks for playing along again this week. So nice to have RSA girls taking part!!

Deanne Clarke said...

Great card! Love that image!

Thanks for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps Blog!