Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Gift card




Well here we are Tuesday morning already. I have just been so busy with orders and swaps, etc not too much time for challenges. Hope to do some on the long weekend. I have had a few birthdays to make cards for. This one is also a gift card holder.
I used a blue cardstock to which I matted a "happy birthday" DP. not sure where it was from as the name had been cut off long ago.
Stamped a cupcake, from a clear set I got "unknown name". Coloured with watercolour pencils and glitter and a bead cherry covered in glitter. Cut out with my nestabilities and matted onto another nestability. The flowers were 3 punched out flowers put through the cuttlebug embossing folder layered and held with a button.
The sentiment stapmed on the inside is from the same set.
A very quick card to make, Have another couple to do for gift cards as well.
That's it from me today, Let me know what you think. Warm wishes and have a good short week.

2 comments:

RosesMarijke said...

Wat een heel mooi en mmmm kaartje Ursula!!

Fiorella said...

What a lovely card Ursula!!!!