Sunday, April 4, 2010

A friendly Hi




I hope everyone is having a relaxing Easter Sunday.
This is a card I made for a friend. No challenge involved. Not sure what fold this is, as I received one some time back and have just copied it.
Used white cardstock and cut the "hi" and the flourishes and corner punch out with my cuttlebug using a blue cardstock, which I also matted the image onto.
The image is a digital freebie from Karen's doodles http://www.karensdoodles.blogspot.com/ which I coloured with my watercolour pencils.
The sentiment is from a local company Country craft rubber stamps
Flowers were punched out abd sprayed with some glimmer mist. A first for me. Added some pearls . I just realised that the image is not that clearly visible. I apologise for that, but you can get it from Karen's site.
Well still another day of weekend left. Enjoy

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi Ursula, what a delightful card. Love the fold. Enjoy what's left of the weekend. Hugs Sharon

RosesMarijke said...

Dat is weer een hele mooie kaart Ursula!!
gorgeous!!