Friday, May 14, 2010

New! New! New!


This is a card I made for Teddy stampers challenge, this week. I followed the sketch which our own Sharon had designed as well as using the colours brown,blue pink and yellow.

Now the NEW parts. I was very lucky to win the challenge over at Isabella's sketchbook last week. http://isabellaschallenge.blogspot.com/ and the image for this card was one of two that I chose.

Another New is the sentiment stamp. I have for the first time used one of my Justrite stamps that I recently purchased. Am going to enjoy using these.

The last New, is not really new, but a first. I coloured my teddies for the first time with distress inks. Have seen how Kim does her colouring and am trying very hard to get there. I did also use some tombows for the other colours.

I finished it off with 2 buttons for the blue and pink and also cut a strip with the cuttlebug.

I really enjoyed making this one and hope you like it too. Enjoy the weekend and see you soon.

8 comments:

Sharon said...

Such a cute Teddy Stamp from Isabella's. Thanks for joining in the FUN at Teddy Stampers Ursula. You've captured the challenge perfectly. Aren't those colours just wonderful together? Well done! hugs Sharon

Riet said...

Wat een prachtige kaart Ursula,zo lieve stempel,mooi ingekleurd.

Liefs Riet.

Enfys said...

This is so cute Ursula, love it,
big hugs
En xx

Crealin said...

Hoi Ursula,

je kaartje is heel mooi, alle beertjes gezellig rond de tafel! Wat leuk dat je meedoet met de teddy stampers ;-)

Groetjes,

Lins

Rene Sharp said...

I LOVE your card Ursula. So nice to have new goodies to use, hey! Thanks for playing along with us at Teddy Stampers. Hope you are having a lovely weekend! x

chilli pip said...

Great new badge you are displaying on your blog.
This is such a fun stamp it looks like they are having a great time
Have a good week x

Cherie said...

Hi Ursula, I had my eye on this image too, you've done a brilliant job with the sketch love your card.
Thank you for joining in the fun at Teddy Stampers,
love Cherie

Annie said...

I love the cute teddy bears on your card! thanks for joining us at Teddy Stampers.
hugs, annie x