Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas card swap



Good afternoon to all out in blogland. Wednesday, mid week, so on the way to the weekend. Hope it has not been too stressful thus far. Today I am showing a Christmas card I made for a swap with 10 ladies in our local RSA group. We were given a Z-fold instruction and the colours were white, black, gold and 1 other colour. This is my card.
Card that I used was white, a red with a shimmer, black and gold. (I followed the instructions, you see).
I cut the pointsetia with a Marianne designs die and mounted it onto a gold circle cut with a Nelle Snellen MFD, which in turn was mounted onto the black, with a gold layer under that. Punched out 2 corners with an EK punch. Put a pearl into the centre of the pointsetia.
The inside is very simple. The red card with the 2 corners punched and a white shimmer card, again cut with a NS die mounted onto the red, with the sentiment embossed in gold. A gold flourish cut with a Crealies die finished off the inside.
Hope you all have a good week and counting down to Christmas and the holidays.
Warm wishes

4 comments:

Lia said...

so beautiful card ursula I love the colors and the flowers are so pretty
hugs Lia

Riet said...

Wat een prachtige kaart Ursula.

Liefs Riet.

RosesMarijke said...

Very beautiful card Ursula.....heel mooi!!

Jerri Jimenez said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Ursula!