Friday, February 4, 2011

Award received and Blog candy


Hello and happy Friday everybody,
This has not been the best of weeks for me, as I started off with a bit of flu and even with medication, it is still lingering. I will take it easy this weekend and hopefully be good by Monday.
I received this award from one of my fellow RSA stampers Susan

The aim of this award is to give it to 3 -5 blogs you have visited that are relatively unknown and bring them to light [not with thousands of followers already]. So here are the terms for accepting the award:
1-create a blog post showing your award and say you accept it - done
2-say who gave the award and link back to them - done
3-link to 3-5 of your favourite blogs and let them know about the award - done

So without further ado, here are the blogs that I wish to showcase to you all. Please pop in and join them and leave a message for them.

1 Moz from Pietermaritzburg
2 Petra
3. Theresa
4. Tertia
5. Tilly in New Zealand

IMPORTANT BLOG CANDY FOR SOUTH AFRICAN BLOGGERS: Please visit ABCCrafts for some lovely candy.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

Tertia said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me. Will post soon.

Petra said...

Hi Ursie, thank you so much for the award :) will be sure to post it today! Hope you are doing well fighting the darn bug, hope you feel better real soon!