Saturday, February 12, 2011

Birthday butterflies.




Happy Saturday to everyone. I hope wherever you are you are having a wonderful day. I have just come home from watching my grandaughter taking part in a horse show. She did very well jumping 80 and 90 cm, unfortunately she wasn't placed as she had a penalty in one, and her time wasn't fast enough in the other. But she jumped well and in her equitation got a 1st. So well done to Kellie.
I need more birthday cards, so here is another quick one I entered in the Outlawz birthday challenge.
Paper: just cardstock in 2 colours, no DP paper today.
Image: Crafty individuals, inked up the stamp with my colourbox inks..pinks, purple, lilac - applied randomly ... to match the cardstock and stamped onto some shimmer card.
Butterfly punched from some freebie paper.
Sentiment: Just right stamps, and attached with a ribbon. Added some bling.

Added ribbon and butterflies to the inside and also embossed a piece of glimmer paper with a butterfly folder and cut out an oval for space to write a message.

This really was such a quickie card, but I liked the outcome. Hope your weekend is a great one. Warm wishes.

5 comments:

Lia said...

beautiful card ursula I love the sweet papers
hugs Lia

THERESA said...

Love the card, sometimes i think too much, a CAS design can be so striking as you just showed us , thanks !!!
lotsa luv

Moz said...

Very pretty card Ursula. I am very impressed with your inner and the way you embossed and then cut out the oval for messages etc. Very clever and worth casing.......Thanks for sharing this lovely idea.
Hugz

Petra said...

Really beautiful and classic card Ursie. Well done!

Anonymous said...

What a stunning card, Ursula. I love how you decorate the inside too.
Amelia x