Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March has arrived



Good evening to everyone. Can't believe that we are already in March, although to be honest I am quite happy, as it is my birthday month. Not that I enjoy getting older, but I love having a birthday.
This month the page in my calendar, which was made by 12 members of our RSA group, is a lovely Autumn page made by Nasheta Votersen. While all my friends in the Northern Hemisphere are looking forward to the Spring, we are slowly bidding the summer goodbye, even though it doesn't feel like it at the moment. I see the leaves all falling as the wind blows, and the mornings are lovely and crisp as only those late summer and early autumn mornings are. Soon we will be in winter mode and complaining, but first I have a joliday in New Zealand to look forward to.
Hope you all have a good week and I should be back later in the week with something else.
Warm wishes

1 comment:

Sharon said...

A lovely Autumn page Ursula. I was also involved in a Calendar swap and should showcase it on my blog... Am so enjoying my crafting right now. What date is your birthday... I'd love to send you a card. Have a super week further, hugs Sharon