Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A card this time




I did say I would try and be back with another posting. I finished this card this morning and I want to enter it into 3 challenges.
Dutch Card Lover's No 93 There is a sketch to work from and a choice. I have used Die cuts, flowers and glitter.
Crafting for all seasons ... Anything goes
Paper play challenge..Blossoms and blooms

My card was made from one I saw a while back, but can't remember where. (I must remember to make a note of these things)
I used a cream shimmer base card.
The double sided DP doesn't have a name... I cut a scollped edge on the right and folded it over, cutting away the base card, so the inside is visible.
I made the flowers with punches, and Marianne design dies. The flourishes are from Crealies dies.
The images stamped on the inside are from Hero Arts stamps, as is the sentiment.
I added pearls and glittered the flourishes.
Left blank space on the inside, with a flourish for the message.
That's it from me for today. Enjoy the rest of the week.

7 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

I'm a new follower of your blog. Like the card, especially like the flower design on the inside which is a nice finishing touch to the bee-utiful front of the card.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://createdbysunshinehoneybee.blogspot.com

Monica said...

Hi Ursula,

This card is lovely and look at those fab flowers... wonderful creations.

The swirls look great and the inside has so much as well.

xxx Monica

Ellen said...

Fabulous card, beautiful colours!
Thanks fot joining us at Dutch Card Lovers.

Ellen

miriam said...

Beautiful card with nice collors.

thanks for joining us at Dutch Card Lovers

hugs miriam

Angèle said...

Lovely, summerly card with beautiful flowers!
Thank you for joining us at DCL.

Angèle

anja curvers said...

Wow great card and I am glad you joined us at dutch card lovers.

chilli pip said...

Lovely card Ursula.I love the way you finished off the inside as well