Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Summer card camp

Hello my friends.
Here we are in the middle of the week where has the beginning of it gone???
I have enroled in "Summer Card Camp 2011" so I will be rather busy for the next 4 weeks.

Each day we get a tutorial, video or some other information to make our cards for the week. Seems like a lot of fun.

This is the first card that I have made using the colours shown.





Paper: White cardstock, DP Wilson & Maclagan


Image: Crafty Individuals... I coloured it with distress inks and cut out with a Nestability die.

I cut and embossed 3 butterflies using a Joycrafts die, in 3 different colours. and mounted these onto the butterflies on the image.

Finished off with 3 pearls, ribbon and a Hero Arts sentiment, also cut out with a

The colours unfortunately do not come out that well. I have used the colours specified, but will be sure to take the photo in the morning as the light is not too great in the afternoon.

I have lost a bit of time yesterday due to business but need to go and watch the videa and get on with doing the next card. Hopefully will get that posted tomorrow.

6 comments:

Sharon said...

This is lovely Ursula. Sounds very interesting indeed. Well done. I have a huge collection of W&M papers as well, they are divine! Almost weekend... (smile) Take care, hugs Sharon

ThePurplePlace said...

Hi Ursula - I recognized your card over at the Summer Card Camp and I am also in campe!!

I am totally coloring it and so happy to see some of the gals I know from a variety of crafting groups.

I think you did great and I hope you love it as much as I do!!

Happy Creating,
Lisa
THePurplePlace

Moz said...

Sounds like lots of fun Ursula. Love this card and am really keen to see what else you create.
Enjoy the 'camp'.
Hugz
Moz

TenSGal said...

Very pretty card, Ursula! I'm doing the camp too...it's fun but I'm already behind! LOL! :)
Need to work on my window card!!!
anyway, I love butterflies and this is just lovely.

Susan

Paige Dolecki said...

Ursula - Beautiful card! Love all the patterns and textures you included!

Paige

Karen Oliver said...

What a lovely card Ursula and what an interesting idea - a card camp! I'm sure you will have lots of fun.