Monday, August 22, 2011

All Happy and smiling

Good afternoon to all my friends,
Yes it seems all the problems on my blog have been resolved, still don't know what happened, but after my last posting of the easel card, everything went all screwy!!! Frustrations..as I didn't know what happened and where to go to fix it. My good blogging friend in Cape Town, Sharon, tried to come to my rescue, but nothing helped. Anyway it is now fixed and sorted, and I am happy. I will have someting to show tomorrow, it has been a hectic day, and trying to finish off swaps to go out.
Have a great week everyone.....see you soon.

1 comment:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Glad you got your blogger issues resolved. Noticed a few blogger problems lately but after I exited blog and reentered everything seemed to be ok. Not had problem with gadgets going to the bottom but did have a problem with my followers part not showing the followers but it resolved itself. Thanks for the good wishes for my daughter who I'm missing big time. Mailed her 1st care pkg to her apt today.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com