Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Sweet wishes

Good morning friends,
Here we are on the last day of August.....the year is spinning by. I managed another card for the Progressive challenge on CDAC, Just making it as today is the last day for this first part.


I like the little chef from Digistamps4joy. This is what I did.
Paper...unknown from a pack
Image.....Digistamps4joy...by Jenlee, coloured..with copics....yes I am practising!!!
Image...also no name..stamped and mounted on a stamped cupcake, with a red brad for a cherry..added another cupcake munted on 3D foam dots, with glossy accents on the cherry and a bead in the corner.
I will also enter this in the Outlawz greeting challenge..recipe..1 image, 2 DP and 3 embellishments.
Not sure if this photo is so good, but had to scan it this time.
Have a good week and start to the lovely month of September, when spring arrives in the Southern Hemisphere.

4 comments:

chilli pip said...

Happy Spring for tomorrow ursula .Love this image , I also need to do some stamping and colouring , have not done any for ages.Glad you sorted out your blog problems.x

Sara I. said...

Adorable card! Love the gingham! So happy you could join us at the CDAC Progressive Challenge!
Sara
CDAC Dream Team

Georgia Ehrmann said...

So very cute! Thank you so much for joining us at the CDAC progressive Challenge .

Hugs,

Georgia

CDAC DT

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, Ursula. The chef is adorable and I love the sentiment on the cupcake. Good luck on the challenge.
Amelia x