Friday, September 23, 2011

Autumn?...I think not!!!

Hello again friends.
Confusing you am I??? Yes it definitely is a lovely spring day here, but my card today is an Autmn or Fall theme.
This is my first card in the next  PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE over at CDAC. It is not too late to join if you would like. Pop over and have a look.

This is what I did:
Paper... Cream cardstock. DP from my stash and has no name on it.
Image.... from Gurukitty designs  I coloured the image with Copics, cut out with a Nestie and matted onto brown scolloped Nestie... mounted with 3D foam pads.
Cut out leaves with my cuttlebug and coloured these with my more familiar Distress inkpads also mounted on 3D dots.
Sentiment is computer generated.
I have more cards for this challenge, but will post as I complete them.
I will be entering this in the following challenges:
Tuesday Throwdown......Fall
My Craft Spot...Fall leaves
Simon Says Stamp challenge ..Dies to die for
Have a wonderful weekend, take care and have fun.

10 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW this is fabulous Ursula! LOVE your choice of color. I wouldn't have thought to use these tones but they are awesome! I really like that sentiment too ... GREAT JOB!!
Thanks so much for joining our Progressive Challenge fun at CDAC.

Darlene
CDAC Board

Riet said...

What prachtig gemaakt Ursula,mooi die stempel,prachtig ingekleurd.
Heel mooi papier gebruikt.

Liefs Riet.x

Jackie Scott said...

Very pretty card Ursala, love your background colors and the extra leaves are gorgeous.

Benzi said...

Such a pretty Fall creation with awesome colors...love the background. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwown this week.

Joy said...

Pretty card and great sentiment ! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us this week, at My Craft Spot !
Joy

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Pretty Autumn card. Especially like your coloring. I still need to work on my faux stitching & coloring. Yesterday, Fri 9/23, was first day of Autumn here in Central TX.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Beautical card, Ursula. So pretty with the warm autumn colours. Love the leaves and sentiment.
Amelia x

Shelby said...

Beautiful beautiful card! The sentiment is perfect and I love the DPs you used. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

Shelby

Kate said...

Lovely card - and a wonderful sentiment!
Thanks so much for playing along at My Craft Spot!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Ursula, so pretty, I love the paper you've used.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our punches &/or dies challenge
hugs Mandy xx