Saturday, October 8, 2011

Tri shutter card

Good morning friends,Yikes it  is Saturday and the first week of October is history. Hope you all had a good productive week. I haven't been making many cards for challenges, but putting together kits, for a number of classes last week and this coming week. Just so many to do. The card I am showing today, is an "old faithful" the tri shutter card. Haven't made any for ages, but was asked to do a class last week, so this was my sample.

Paper:  Papermania.....Victoria and Albert Museum, and a gold shimmer for the heart and doilie cutouts.
Dies used: 
 Heart and doilie are Nellie Snellen MFD
Butterflies Marianne Design and Nellie Snellen punches.
Flowers Marianne design
Sentiments: Whiff of Joy and an unknown.
Finished off with pearls, Seam binding bow and a lovely beaded pin, that was some candy a while back
All of the Marianne design, Nellie's MFD, and the Papermania range papers are available from Joan Country Crafts and rubber stamps in Johannesburg.

Hope to be back soon. Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend.
       :

5 comments:

Riet said...

Wat een schitterende kaart Ursula.
Heel mooi papier en details.

Liefs Riet.

Hannelie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hannelie said...

Hi Ursula
Lovely card, I want to try it some time soon!
Thanks for your regular visits to my blog!
Love
Hannelie

LaJanette said...

I love tri-shutter cards they are just way fun and super easy. This one is just so cute! I love the country feel of it. So glad to see that you have used on of the pins:0)

Hugs;
Janette

Sharon said...

Another stunning card Ursula. Wow, I feel a real plain just with my "square" cards. This tri-fold is fabulous. Love all the details. hugs Sharon