Monday, April 9, 2012

Watering the flowers

Good morning everyone,
I hope you are all enjoying a lovely Easter break. There seem to be many challenges out there with a "SPRING" theme, and after a long winter the Northern Hemisphere is bursting with spring feelings, but here in the South we are certainly experiencing the first feelings of winter, so to try and delay the thoughts of winter I have  something with a Spring theme.
Last week I attended a workshop at Country Crafts a local stamping and craft store and this was the project that Jenny had for us.


I will save this for a friend's birthday later as she loves flowers and her garden.

I am going to find some of those Spring themed challenges to enter this into.

Crafting when we can..things with wings...I have dragonflies and a butterfly
Just keep on crafting...anything goes
Craft us Crazy..anything but a card
CRAFT challenge Easter/Spring
A Muse Studio...Anything but a card

Hope you all enjoy the rest of the long weekend and enjoy whatever you are doing ...take care and see you back here soon for some of my regular postings.

11 comments:

suzARTe said...

hi Ursula,

this project is awesome. It must have taken you some time to do but it was certainly worth it in the end. I am sure your friend will love the card.

You are right there are so many spring challenges out there, hard to keep up.

Thanks so much for entering your project at Anything goes, Just keep on creating. I hope you will continue to play along :)

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

What a wonderful project!! So unusual and should definitely keep thoughts of winter at bay for a while :)

Riet said...

Wat prachtig gemaakt Ursula.

Liefs Riet.

Moz said...

Ursula, it was such a pleasure to meet you at Joan's on my visit up country. I too, made this cute project and am so sorry that I cannot stay long enough to join your class tomorrow at Joan's. I saw the project and fell in love with the card. Perhaps one day I'll get to one of your classes.
Hugz
Moz

Angie said...

What a great gift! I'm sure your friend will enjoy the watering can.

Lori Barnett said...

Such a beautiful project! I am sure your friend will love it. Thank you for joining us at A Muse Studio for our challenge. So very sorry that we are not allowed to ship our products outside of the US at this time. Hopefully in the near future that will change. I enjoyed looking at your blog very much! Have a wonderful day :)

Monica said...

How hard you have worked on that... love the watering can and the flourishes. The flower looks so striking and the frog is cute. Your friend will LOVE it.

Monica xxx

Krafty Kows said...

Gosh what a beautiful project. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week. Jeanette

Rita Holmes said...

Very cute and clever

Teresa Arsenault said...

OMGosh! What a fabulous project. You are so creative and talented.
Blessings,
Teresa

Laurian said...

Such a clever project, your friend will love it Ursula!