Friday, May 4, 2012

Freebie at Digistamps4Joy

Good morning friends,
Some exciting news for this Friday morning....There is a super freebie going at the  Digistamps4Joy blog.....so I would suggest the you head over as fast as you can and collect it  .it is only available for 2 days 4-6 May.

While there you could have a look at the cards that the DT ladies made with the freebie.
This is my card using the image.


I decided on a gate fold card.
The DP I used was a gift in a RAK parcel from a blogging friend in UK and didn't have a name on it.
I printed my peacock, coloured it with Twinkling H20's, as this has a sparkle finish to it and I thought ideal for this project. I cut it out and had it perching on a picket fence that I cut with a Marianne Design die.
The tree is also a MD die, and I coloured it and the fence with distress ink pads.
The sentiment is from WOJ, cut with an X-cut label die.
On the inside I printed a birthday message and also cut it with an X-cut die.


I am entering this in the following challenges

Lej Designs challenge No.1....Anything goes
Simon says stamp and show... A kaleidescope of colour
Creative Craft Challenge...Anything goes
Make it Monday no.87...Create and share
Deep Ocean challenge...punches and dies
Tuesday Throwdown...In the garden

Please also remember the Digistamps4Joy blog hop is still on till Wednesday...so if you haven't done the hop...there is still time.

Have a great weekend everyone and see you soon....Take care and have fun.





19 comments:

Wilma said...

Hallo Ursula,
Wat een MOOIE gate fold card heb je gemaakt met die PRACHTIGE pauw ☺☺☺
Liefs Wilma

Lia said...

wonderful card ursula I love the way you used the fence on your card
hugs Lia

Chris said...

Beautiful card love the sytleand the peacock. Thank you for joining in at LEJ Design challenge. Chris xx

Anonymous said...

This so lovely Ursula. Love the spring feeling of this card and the gatefold is gorgeous.
Amelia X

Unknown said...

Wow love the peacock and the card design is really stunning.Thanks for joining us at LEJ Designs this week.

Kerry

Dan said...

I love how you used the distress ink pads to colour your fence and tree! The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

rachel said...

This is beautiful Ursula - thanks so much for joining us over at LEJ designs this week! Hugs Rachel x

Riet said...

Wat een prachtige kaart Ursula.

Liefs Riet.x

Moments by Marla said...

BEAUTIFUL card!!!

Linda said...

Wat een schitterende kaart, dat heb je mooi gemaakt
gr linda

Natalie said...

A great project - Thanks for joining in at Creative Craft Challenges

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really beautiful, I love the peacock. Thank you for joining in with the LEJ Designs challenge blog
Lindsay xx

Monica said...

Such a gorgeous card this is, Ursula... love the peacock and it's colours. Super inside too.

Monica xxx

Leslie Miller said...

I love the image! Beautiful card!

Franz♥ said...

What a gorgeous creation, love it sooo much!

Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean this fortnight.

Hugs, Franz.

chilli pip said...

Lovely Ursula I see you are going through a blue stage... Love that tree and the fence . I think I will have to invest in a fence punch or die as they really do come in handy.
Enjoy your Sunday the weather here is wonderful with a tiny nip in the air.

l00pyscraftcreations said...

Oh I do love peacocks! love the card, thanks for joining in at LEJ Designs, and making the first challenge such a success,
Good Luck,

Lou DT

Davi said...

Ursula your card is very beautiful...I love your peacock! So glad you shared it with us at TT this week.

Judith said...

This is gorgeous - love the colours Thanks for playing along at CC challenges this week and good luck in the draw hugs Judith x