Friday, June 1, 2012

Lucky 13

Happy Friday everyone.
Hopefully you are all as happy as I am to see the weekend in sight...and here we are with a brand new month as well. What will it bring...some more winter weather I am sure. We have so far been very lucky....not had any of the really cold nights and the days have for the most been fairly OK...but I am sure it will change soon.
Onto my card today.
I made this card for a particulare challenge at Annettes Creafarm. She is celebrating 13 years in business, and as they are dairy farmers her logo is...guess...a black and white cow.



The image I used is a fairly new one from Digistamps4Joy, called Daisy the cow, coloured it with pencils and tombows. cut it out with an Xcut die.
Used a Martha Stewart punch
Finished off with 2 black and white buttons.

Entering in the following challenges:

Annette's Creafarm
Inspire me Fridays 61....Anything goes
Divas by Design...Anything goes
Scrapbook Sisters..Anything goes
Simon Says Stamp...Anything goes
Stamp-n-doodle..Get outside
Use it Tuesday... Use two- Iused 2 brads..just love collecting them

Would love to hear from you.
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend, take care, have fun and see you soon.

6 comments:

Lia said...

wonderful card ursula I love this cute cow stamp
hugs Lia

Hannelie said...

That face asks for a hug!
Such a cute card Ursula!

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

So very cute - such a sweet expression and a lovely card :)

Riet said...

Wat een prachtige kaart Ursula.

Liefs Riet.

Theresa said...

Ursula, your card is awesome! Love that sweet cow!

DesignerDiva said...

This is so cut! I love that cow
Thanks for playing along with the Diva's this week and good luck in the challenge
Laurie x