Saturday, February 16, 2013

Z-fold vintage

Hello friends,
I hope you are enjoying the weekend, crafting or whatever takes your fancy. Today I attended a meeting of a card group that I am a member of. There were some interesting demos and great to chat to members that you only get to see a couple of times a year.
We had to make  a card for a challenge and the theme was.... use punches or dies.

I decided to do an old favourite..the Z-fold card..haven't done one in ages.
The paper is  from a Vintage paperblock of  Joy Crafts and I used a selection of dies from Noor, Joycrafts and Memory box. The border punch is an x-cut.





I will enter the following challenges.

Have a wonderful weekend and take care.
Love Ursula



4 comments:

Sandra said...

Wow, I love this card Ursula!!
really beautiful!
Hugs,Sandra

TenSGal said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! So pretty and elegant!

Birdie said...

So very vintage and romantic looking. Have never seen that fold before; where have I been hiding? Pretty and elegant is true.

chilli pip said...

So nice that you have a card group , wish I could find some carders or scrappers to join in with. Love your card especially the little tag and envelope