Tuesday, October 1, 2013

A Colourful challenge at The Outlawz

Good morning friends,
Well here we are at the beginning of another month and the last quarter of the year...it seems unbelievable.

I would like to welcome my new followers. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will come back often.

As it is Tuesday we have another great colour  challenge at The Outlawz. This week we have to thank Roxann for the lovely colour palette and inspirational photo and the twist...to add a flower, fruit or vegetable.



This month our sponsor  is Anji's Antics and the image I have chosen is "scarecrow" I need one of these in my garden as the birds will soon be into the fruit and vegies.






The DT have made beautiful cards for this week's inspiration, so I do hope you will go and have a look and then come and join in the fun. We would love to see what you come up  with.                                                                                                          

Here is my card:

 

I coloured the image with Distress inkpads and cut it out.
The paper is from a freebie that I got about 5 years ago called 'Jolly Apples' by Marieke Vermeulen.
The sun is a diecut from Joycrafts.
The Sentiment is also a freebie from Netty's Cards
An apple brad to finish it off.

I will come back later to enter some challenges.
Incy Wincy Designs challenge...Give thanks
Make it Monday #160...Anything goes
Paper Playtime challenge #20...Red,yellow,blue
Craftin Desert Diva's...Linky Party #17...Anything with a sentiment
Challenges 4 Everybody #30...Anything goes
Glitter n Sparkle #52...Use something metal....My apple brad
Scribble and Scrapcrafts challenge #2...Anything goes
Robyn's Fetish challenge #179...Nature
Digitally Sweet challenges...Anything goes
Sister Act Card challenge #26...Anything goes

I wish you all a lovely day and have a great month. Take care and have fun.

Love Ursula
 

8 comments:

Monica said...

Such a fun card. Love the image and the striped paper looks cool in the true sense of the word:-)

Alyx said...

This is fun and fabulous, Ursula! Great, bright colours and love the layout.

Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Donna K said...

Beautiful colors for your fall layout! Your card is unique and so pretty! Love that scarecrow.
Thanks for linking up with us at
Craftin Desert Diva's
Anything with a Sentiment Linky Party!
~Donna K

Teresa Arsenault said...

Gorgeous design, Ursula. I have been seeing a lot of paper piecing in card designs lately. I haven't done that in a while, but I feel some inspiration coming on. :)

I love these colours and you have done a splendid job with them.

I hope you are well & happy.

Hugs,
Teresa

Sharon said...

Great card! Love the scarecrow and those fabulous apples. The striped bg paper is great. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Red/Yellow/Blue' challenge at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

Shirley-Anne said...

Love the die cuts and the fun scarecrow .Thanks for sharing fab card on Make it Monday

Karen C said...

how fun!! Thanks for playing with us this week at Incy Wincy! Hope to see your work in our next challenge!
Hugs,
Karen C

Petra Swart said...

My husband needs one of your scarecrows for his veggie garden as well!!
Beautifully done!! Lovely card!
Groete