Sunday, October 13, 2013

I have a winner......

Good morning to my blogging friends,
This past week as you know we had a Bloghop at Digistamps4Joy, and I would like to thank everyone who visited, commented and a BIG welcome to my new followers. Without you all, it just wouldn't be the same. One lucky commentor/follower was drawn to win the digi  "guinea fowls" that I used on my card.
 
Guineafowls - Click Image to Close
 
I am so pleased to announce that MONICA is the winner of this image.
 
Monica makes beautiful cards and sells them for charity, you can see her lovely creations HERE
 
 
Congratulations Monica.! Will you please email Margy ..info@digistamp4joy.co.za  and tell her that you won on my blog.
 
Have a wonderful day and see you soon.
Love, Ursula

1 comment:

Monica said...

Wow, lucky me... Thanks sooooooooo much, Ursula.
Off to send the email off now.
Thank you again, you made my evening,
Monica xxx