Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Midway reminder challenge #101 at Digistamps4Joy

Hi there friends,
Happy Wednesday to you all. I have been very remiss in welcoming my new blogging friends. So pleased you have joined my group and hope you will come back often.

Today I am posting my card for challenge #101 at Digistamps4Joy.  My teamie Julie is hosting this challenge and the theme is Anniversary...it can be for any Anniversary.

The DT have some awesome cards for inspiration, so I hope you will hop over and join us. You do not have to use a DS4J image, but if you do you could win the main prize. Please note that you have to use either a digi or a stamped image.

This is my card, which I was requested to make by a friend.  The colours I was asked to use were black and gold.



Paper I used was from Forever Friends - black and gold
Image is Heart of roses and can be found HERE I coloured it with Distress inkpads, added some glitter and cut it out with a Nellie Snellen MF Die. The larger black heart is cut with a Marianne Design die.
Sentiment is a peel off onto a Nellie Snellen label. The numbers are also peel-offs.
Added some ribbon.

Will enter the following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments Designs...Anything goes
Papertake Weekly...Anything goes
 (Pin)spirational challenge  #125....Any kind of project
Craft-Dee Bowz challenge ...Anything goes with a handmade bow
Crafty Hazelnut"s Patterned Paper challenge ...Anything goes
Crafting from the Heart challenge #39...Anything goes
Crafty Boots challenge ...Gold
Digi Makeover challenge #161...Anything goes
Lawnscaping challenge...Patterned Paper
Love to Scrap challenge #39...Anything goes
Ooh-la-la-Creations challenge #166...Use a bow
My Craft Creations...Anything goes

That's all from me today. Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you come back soon. Have a great week further and take care.
Love Ursula

14 comments:

Erica ♥ said...


Hoi Ursula,

Dat is een mooie kaart ☺

Gezellige en fijne (knutsel) dagen ☼
Liefs van Erica
{Heidebloempjuh}

Donna Maligno said...

Ursula, this is just so lovely and elegant. Thanks for submitting to the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge for October!

Debbie Adams said...

Wow, you have been busy. :D Love this Anniversary card it's just beautiful. I like the gold numbers and Sentiment. I also like the image of the flowers you did. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge.
Deborah GDT

Dee's Craft Room said...

Beautiful Golden Anniversary card Ursula, great design and I love the heart paper. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Alana taylor said...

Beautiful card thank you for joining the crafting from the heart challenge, good love. Alana DT

Samantha Casey said...

Beautiful card! I love papers you used! Thanks so much for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!

Stamping With Bibiana said...

love this creation, the colors, great card!
remember my "Throwback Thursday" challenge is under way...hopefully I can see you one day playing with us!
hugs from california
bibiana

Marina said...

I bet your friend will be pleased with this elegant card. Thank you for joining us at Pinspirational Challenges. Marina DT.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Ursula, love the image, fabulous layout, also, thank you for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations, best of luck xxx

Mrs Beez said...

A gorgeous anniversary card. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

Aunty Sue said...

such a lovely anniversary card thanks for sharing with us at Crafty sentiments with our anything goes challenge

Eret said...

So beautiful Anniversary card, Ursula. It's very elegant.
Hugs,
Eret

Samantha Mann said...

absolutely beautiful and elegant card! so lovely!! the dark greys/light blacks of the patterned papers really look wonderful against the white! what an adorable birthday card with that sweet sweet puppy!! i just love it!! he's colored BEAUTIFULLY!! wow!! and the patterend papers are such a lovely compliment!! thanks so much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :D

simply monica said...

Simply elegant love it. thanks so much for joining us at Craft-dee Bowz be sure to check out next months challenge as well. You wont want to miss the inspiration!!