Thursday, April 30, 2015

Christmas baubles

Hello friends,
I am rushing to get some cards in before the deadline tonight. This is the first of 2 Christmas cards for the challenge at 12 Months of Christmas Linkup


I really don't want to miss out as Lisa gives us a lovely digi paper when you complete the challenge.

For this card I used an embossing folder with ornaments and just coloured them with Pan Pastels. Added some details with a metallic pen, glitter to the stars and christal glitter to the snowflakes.

The large bauble is cut with a Marianne die and attached it with a string..

I need to get the second card photographed and then I will be back.

 A quick easy card.

I will enter this into some challenges later:


12 Month's of Christmas Linkup #4
Crafting by Designs...Anything goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty challenge 225...Anything but square
The House that Stamps Built...Anything goes
Simon Says Stamp challenge...Anything goes
Winter Wonderland...Twinkle, Twinkle
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards #89...Use a diecut
Take care and see you soon.
 
Love Ursula



8 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

Very pretty, Ursula! I have this embossing folder and will have to try my hand at coloring the embossed images.

Jennifer Scull said...

I love how you added all of the details to the embossed bg! this adds so much to your pretty card! I never think to do this with any of my folders.

hope you have a most amazing day! :)

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
Mags
x

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card! Love all of the pretty ornaments!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Eileen said...

Ooo a lovely sparkly card. Love all the baubles and stars you have added. Works really well. Thanks for joining in with our 'Sparkle and Shine' challenge at Winter Wonderland, and good luck
Eileen x

Patti J said...

Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built! Your card is just beautiful, Ursula, and you are so clever to get a head start on Christmas 2015!

Kathy S said...

Wow - am I impressed or what - I can't believe you are working on 2015 Christmas - good job! Thanks so much for entering this in The House That Stamps Built ATG Challenge. Take care and good luck.

Edwina said...

Wow! This is so beautiful! I love it. This is so elegant and I like the colors. ♥ Edwina Brown
DT for The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up!
Edwina's Creations – My personal Blog!