Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Anniversary Card

Good morning friends on this last day of February.

Wow, where is the year rushing to.
We once again have a new Colour challenge at The Outlawz. This week Cara has chosen the colour palette and twist.....wedding or anniversary. Do go and see the lovely cards made by the DT.



Our sponsor for the last time this month is Bugaboo Stamps and we thank them for having given us such lovely images to work with and the lovely prize for our monthly winner.

For my card I have used Flower tree





I used a brown DP from my stash and onto that I matted a piece of blue embossed cardstock

The image was cut with a diecut,,no colouring but attached pearls for the flower centres.

A brown seam binding bow and extra pearls to finish.

I used a peel-off sentiment, as I actually am needing this for a birthday, so will be able to easily remove the sentiment.


Will enter some challenges:





Crafting from the Heart  #148...Anything goes
Ooh-la-la challenge #223...Embossing..wet or dry
CAS on Sundays #102...Critters
The Ribbon Girls ...Any image

I wish you all a great day and a wonderful month as we go into March. One of my favourites as it is my birthday month.

Take care and see you all soon.

Love Ursula

4 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

This is such a beautiful card and fabulous colours too! Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina x
https://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is a beautiful card, love the blue and brown.
Faith
x

Jane Willis said...

Beautiful card, in one of my favourite colour combos. Thank you for sharing it with us at Ooh La La Creations
Jane

Wynn said...

A beautiful card I love the die cut image....it looks like a stamped one. ....very pretty with the addition of the pearls. Thank you for joining our challenge at OLL Wynn DT